Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to forward mail from SAP to external mailserver

rszkudlarek
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm looking for a solution to forward a mail received from internet to a mail-server outside the SAP system.

The mail was received through SAPCONNECT and is in the processing in my own mail inbound method (if_inbound_exit_bcs~process_inbound) as defined in SCOT. In some circumstances the mail is not to be further processed by SAP but to be forwarded to the MS Exchange server. I tried to use SO_OLD_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1 but I can't determine how to get the document id.

Everything should work on a NetWever 7.0.

Plese help me.

cu

Roland Szkudlarek

2 REPLIES 2

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure, but maybe this thread could help you...

/community [original link is broken]

Greetings,

Blag.

0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for your answer but I still can't find any solution. When I use SO_OLD_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1 and first tried to get the docid with method DOC_WRAPPER_ID of class CL_SEND_REQUEST_BCS and then forward the document to a new receiver on a external mailserver the receivers only gets garbage.

Where am I wrong? Are there any others classes to forward a received external mail to a new receiver.

cu

Roland Szkudlarek