Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to fetch all the records from ztable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My program is outbound program.

According to the requirement i have to fetch all the records from ztable which are not tranmitted before to the third party and once the records are extracted and written to output file they will be marked as 'X' in the "status" field of that ztable for the next days run.

How to fetch the records.Please suggest me.

Thanks,

Neelima

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

check this

hope this helps

regards

Aakash Banga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look the below code,

SELECT * FROM ZTABLE INTO TABLE ITAB WHERE STATUS EQ SPACE.

from this ITAB you can build a output file using the FM 'GUI_DOWNLOAD'.

Thanks!

Brunda

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Fetch all the records whose status is equal to 'X' as whatever data is sent to third party system is marked as 'X' in status field of table after sending.

You need to first fetch the data into internal table using the select statement where status EQ space. You get the data which is not yet transmitted to third part. And later in the program after trasmitting the data to third party modify the Records in the DB table which are transmitted with Staus eq 'X'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to fetch all the records from your ztable then you can use as below...

1) Mention try to use = for mismatched data in where clause ... like WHERE MATNR <> '999999999'.

2) (or)You can use empty select-options variable in WHERE clause.

3) (or)You can use blank internal table & use FOR ALL ENTRIES statement.