Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to extend the structure EXTENSIONIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

I am using the BAPI BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE, but this BAPI does not contain any EXCISE related info.

So i how will add the Excise related field in Structure EXTENSIONIN.

and there is any change in code of BAPI after inclusion of field in the structure EXTENSIONIN.

what is the side effect after inclusion of field in the structure EXTENSIONIN.

Please help me on this matter.

thanx,

man

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

You just fill the extension structure with your data. And you should implement the BADI - MB_BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE (Enhancement spot - MB_GOODSMOVEMENT & interface EXTENSIONIN_TO_MATDOC) accordingly as per your requirements (you can update the header (IMKPF) or item tables (IMSEG) accordingly). This is the badi used to update the extension data.

Hope, I answered your qn.

Regards,

Selva K.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

For how to use Extensionin pls read the documentation of the Bapi, its details and easy.

For additional fields you have to handle them on your own way there is a BADI "MB_BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE" provided for the same in which you can write your own code to handle additonal data.

Moreover SAP has provided lot of enhancement spots where you Can further handle any program flow for your data.

There aren't any side effects as long as you know the business process and how it is mapped in system.

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

You just fill the extension structure with your data. And you should implement the BADI - MB_BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE (Enhancement spot - MB_GOODSMOVEMENT & interface EXTENSIONIN_TO_MATDOC) accordingly as per your requirements (you can update the header (IMKPF) or item tables (IMSEG) accordingly). This is the badi used to update the extension data.

Hope, I answered your qn.

Regards,

Selva K.