Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to execute INCLUDE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi :

How can i execute an INCLUDE in MV45AFZZ.

I updated userexit_save_document_prepare , im unable to execute it since this is an INCLUDE.

How can i debug and execute it so that i can c the output of my updation.

Thx

Raghu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put a breakpoint at the place in the include from where you want to debug and execute the transaction VA01 or VA02 . You control will stop at the place where the debug point has been placed when you save the sales order.

Regards,

Sowmya

7 REPLIES 7

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can code something like this in userexit_save_document_prepare.

BREAK <sy-uname>.                    <---- Your user ID.

When you are saving the document, it will stop at this exits.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

former_member191977
Contributor
0 Kudos

put a break point and run your tcode. you shud be able to test it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

put break-point

or break <username>

execute your tcode and pass values to the mandatory fields then the abap debugger will trigger.

regards

sarathbaabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

routine is part of sales order. so create or change sales order and this routine will be called.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Put a break point in the include of the code .

make the project active .

now u need to either do a VA01 transaction / or VA02 with the option on hand and check the same if hte user exit is getting triggerred .

u cannot execute it independently as it is triggered with the transaction of the sales order .

regards,

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put a breakpoint at the place in the include from where you want to debug and execute the transaction VA01 or VA02 . You control will stop at the place where the debug point has been placed when you save the sales order.

Regards,

Sowmya

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raghu,

if you want to test your changes, create a small test program with an external PERFORM <your exit> IN PROGRAM MV45AFZZ. But then you must puin some data in debugger.

Regards,

Clemens

P.S. Was this your question?