Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable the firing of pushbutton of a table control while scrolling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done a table control with pushbutton (not w/l selcolumn) as a field of it. I need to fire that pushbutton only when i press it but now whenever i am scrolling the table control those push button is getting triggered. I need to stop that. I dont want the table control pushbuuton to get triggered while scrolling the table control vertically. pls heip.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

i think you can do it like this,

if sy-ucomm = 'SEL_PUS'." Function code

GET CURSOR FIELD lv_field LINE lv_line.

if lv_field = 'IT-PUSH'."Itab field name

here code it based on lv_line.

endif.

endif.

I dont want the table control pushbuuton to get triggered while scrolling the table control vertically.

Generally this doesn't happen.

Place a bug point in PAI, check what is happening while you scroll.

5 REPLIES 5

faisal_altaf2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Bodhak

Check the FctCode for your Push Button and place the code for the Push Button in side the CASE as given Bellow

case ok_code.
    when 'PBOT'.
      " Do Processing here for Push Button 
  endcase.

Hope will help you.

Please Reply in case of any issue.

Best Regards,

Faisal

0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Actually the pushbutton is there in every record shown in table controll. whenever I am scrolling the vertical scrollbar a pushbutton is getting triggered and the code written under the function code of that button is getting processed. I dont want this.

I want that the push button to get triggered only when i press it and not when i am scrolling the scrollbar by scrolling.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you talking about the button used from Select the Record ?

Regards,

Faisal

Edited by: Faisal Altaf on Jan 30, 2010 1:53 PM

0 Kudos

Yes..i am using the pushbutton in one field as i need one functionality so the function code is same for all of them. I need to protect the pushbuttons from getting triggered when scrolling the table control. This is my only requirement.

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

i think you can do it like this,

if sy-ucomm = 'SEL_PUS'." Function code

GET CURSOR FIELD lv_field LINE lv_line.

if lv_field = 'IT-PUSH'."Itab field name

here code it based on lv_line.

endif.

endif.

I dont want the table control pushbuuton to get triggered while scrolling the table control vertically.

Generally this doesn't happen.

Place a bug point in PAI, check what is happening while you scroll.