Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to debug a program that is configured using NACE .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am to modify the smartform that is displayed on running the tcode vf02. Now the standard program for tcode vf02 is SAPMV60A. By using the tcode NACE i have obtained the name of of the program and the smartform .But the problem is i am not able to debug this program as whenver i place the debug points and try to execute the configured program it shows me no execution.

Please help me out with this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

gautam_totekar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

open the program and set external or session break point on the driver program..

3 REPLIES 3

gautam_totekar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

open the program and set external or session break point on the driver program..

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> I am to modify the smartform that is displayed on running the tcode vf02. Now the standard program for tcode vf02 is SAPMV60A. By using the tcode NACE i have obtained the name of of the program and the smartform .But the problem is i am not able to debug this program as whenver i place the debug points and try to execute the configured program it shows me no execution.

u cannot execute SAPMV60A

u just keep the break point in the program.

thn goto VF02, give doc number , select issue output to, and click print preview.

it will trigger the code and will stop at the brkpoint.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for helping me out.