Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create error handling msg inbound proxy in ecc as well as message should then show up as red in SXMB_MONI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru's

My scenario :

Ecc system receiving data from SAP PI ( Service order data) , in Ecc system by using inbound proxy to collect the data and try to creating Service order .

When ever data is insufficient to create service order,i.e  creation failed , then error message should trigger, those error msg info should display as red in SXMB_MONI. 

Note :  I CAN CREATE SERVICE ORDER BY USING INPUT DATA ( WORKING FINE), BUT  WHEN SERVICE ORDER NOT CREATED ,ERROR MESSAGE SHOULD TRIGGER AND DISPLAY AS RED IN SXMB_MONI..

WHAT LOGIC NEED TO IMPLEMENT HERE.

KINDLY HELP OUT THIS PROBLEM .

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

JAY.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jay,

in SPROXY, at your configuration, it requires to define a Class, right....there, in the method - we can handle error messages and the same will replicates in SXMB_MONI, i believe..

Regards,

Suren.

0 Kudos

Hi Suren,

Sorry for delay ....:(

Yes there is class as well as method is there , in my scenario I am using FM to create a Service order

based on given input , if Service order is not create ( FM failed) , I need to catch the msg and should display in red Color, that is scenario.

Please give me proper Example , How to catch the error msg inbound proxy ( sample logic) .

Thanks Suren ....

0 Kudos

Why don't you use Fault message type use that to capture any error occurs. When you raise the exception in your ABAP code it will be displayed in SXMB_MONI.

R