Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a table with table maintanence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I want to create a table with the following fields.

1. MANDT

2. BUDAT

3. WAERS

4. KURSF

And i need to maintain the table (User will maintain the table... like they'll add items to it)

What are all the steps i should follow ???

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

R.Kripa.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the table with the table fields, maintain the technical settings, save & activate the table, then choose Utilities-->Table maintenance generator, give the function group and screen and create the table maintenance generator( with this the user can maintain entries from SM30 transaction ), which will generate the screens, and relevant coding in the function group specified, once it is done, save & activate the table once again,

Hope this helps,

Rgds,

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the table with the table fields, maintain the technical settings, save & activate the table, then choose Utilities-->Table maintenance generator, give the function group and screen and create the table maintenance generator( with this the user can maintain entries from SM30 transaction ), which will generate the screens, and relevant coding in the function group specified, once it is done, save & activate the table once again,

Hope this helps,

Rgds,

0 Kudos

hi,

look here : <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/a1/e45217a2f511d1a5630000e82deaaa/frameset.htm">Generate Table Maintenance Dialog</a>

A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have solved the problem ..

Sailatha thanks anyway

The problem i faced was;

I created the table ...... with all the fields as keys ..

When i executed TCODE SM30 (Maintain Table) it said ... "View/table can be only maintained with resrictions " and hence then it dint allow me to maintain ... ;-(

So then i changed the "Maintanence" status to "Display/Maintance" allowed.

thats how my problem of maintaining the table solved!!!

Thanks

Cheers

R.Kripa.