Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a popup dialog with only ONE button?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Now I build a popup use FM:POPUP_TO_CONFIRM, but it always output two buttons "Yes" and "No", I wanna display only one "Enter". How to do this?

Thx

9 REPLIES 9

former_member598013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joshua,

Use the Function Module: POPUP_TO_INFORM

POPUP_TO_INFORM

Thanks,

Chdianand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if FM: POPUP_TO_DISPLAY_TEXT_LO can help.

~Eswar

Sougata
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Joshua,

I think your design is incorrect to start with.

You want user to confirm something (or not) but you don't want to give him a choice - in that case why would you want to use POPUP_TO_CONFIRM as this FM is designed so that user has an option. If you want to force the user to accept the program message why not just use an info popup like:

Message i000 with text-i01.

Then the user can accept it by clicking the green tick and program goes on to process subsequent logic.

Cheers,

Sougata.

Former Member
0 Kudos

create ur own screen thru screen painter according to ur requirementa nd write ur fm for it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

use FM : POPUP_TO_INFORM

or other popup_to* function modules like disply text vsalue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I think Sougata is right.

If you dont want to give the option then just display the message of sucess or error according to the requirement.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u want specifically enter written on it instead of the tick then u can create ur own Zcopy of POPUP_TO_INFORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks above all, but consultant request that it must display different icons when process different data. So message type 'I' and POPUP_TO_INFORM are helpless. Anyway I have to make a subscreen to carry it out, right?

0 Kudos

yes u can make screen thru screen painter and write ur code for it.