Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to copy from client 000.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts (for u r kind info. iam working on client 800.in this client iam unable to access se38,se37.se11)....

now can u eaxplain me again...........

i need to copy 2 programs from 000. what is the procedure for copying....

can i get the sequence of things to do for that one.

Message was edited by:

dasr r

11 REPLIES 11

anversha_s
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to transaction SE38. write ur program name.

On that screen in PROGRAM menu, you have copy option, select that.

Then it will ask waht all things you want to copy, screen,

include and rest of the things related to that program,

tick mark them, write the target program name where you want to copy,

and click Ok. your program will be copied to target program.

Similarrly you can copy the tables from SE11.

<b>copy between 2 clients</b>

This depends on whether all relevant objects are grouped together within the same package or are they distributed.

If they are within the same package (or development class) then you could pick all objects

(in SE80) and put then into a transport request.

If you cannot transport then you could simply copy&paste your report

(screen 1000 is not a dynpro but the standard selection screen).

However, you have to create your tables (including data elements and domains) manually (SE11).

Regrds

Anver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Programs do not depend on client...you do not have to copy anything because if they exist in client 000 they have to exist in you client...

Former Member
0 Kudos

ABAP code is client independent. So, the programs that are there 000 will be available in all the clients.

Regards,

Ravi

Note - Please mark all the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

u need to create a transport requestfor these rograms in 000 client and transport the request number to other clients.

former_member735409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Programs r client Independent So u can copy the program from the client, which client ur working.

Regards

Justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi das_r.

reports are independig from MANDT. Therfore you can copy it

via SE38.

regards, Dieter

0 Kudos

for u r kind info. iam working on client 800.in this client iam unable to access se38,se37.se11............that is only the basic problem for this one........

0 Kudos

Hi das_r,

if you don't have the rights in se38 .. where will you copy the

reports to?? The report are, as mentiond, in 800 too.

Regards, Dieter

0 Kudos

the problem is that only, i have to copy the programs belong to se38---with some name lsuni$tmp..

actually by running that program only this has occured(se37,se38) iam not able to access in 800 client....

then iam trying for alternatives....for that one......

0 Kudos

hai dar,

can u access se93 , go to this tcode type the se38 press f7 and f8 then u can access the se38 , might be it will work

ok

venu

0 Kudos

Hi,

probably your project team has reserved client 800 for purposes other than programming. From all the text I have not fully understood what you want and what you can't.

Please talk to your basis people and/or project lead and let them explain. Additionallyyou should check in the service menu what authotizy checks have failed for you,

Regards,

Clemens