I have created an adhoc Query , however after few days there was a requirement to remove some fields and change the length of some fields . Now the Adhoc query showing as to adjust , however when iam trying to adjust nothing is happening. Could any one let me know how to adjust with the table strucutre in the adhoc query.
Yes i have adjusted the database from se11 itself by going into utlity > adjust database . However i can still see the
adhoc query -> infoset asking me when iam trying to go in change mode saying the database table has been changed do you want to adjust .
I have adjusted by going to more functions still there is no change. Please let me know what exactly i have to do.