Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add text symbol in system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User is using 'TM' text symbol from microsoft word and after doing copy from word pasting it into SAP. After this TM text symbol turns into '#' character.

Please suggest how can I add this new text symbol in SAP so that it will get recognized in SAP and hence I can print this in smart form.

Our system is not a unicode system.

Please suggest how can I recognise this text symbol.

Regards,

Dhanraj Dange

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Try to write simply "TM", and make its font type into SUPERSCRIPT. This can be performed in SAPScript and Smartforms.

Regards

Tamás

Message was edited by:

Tamás Nyisztor

0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

User is not ready to do this extra step of selecting 'TM' and then change the format to superscript. They are just copying it and pasting it into SAP.

User are saying that it was working earlier with copy past, now it is not working. But we could not able to find out the change.

Please suggest how I can add new text symbol in SAP so that TM will get recognized in SAP.

Regards,

Dhanraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dhanraj

Are you getting this error only this time , or allways,

because this type of situations will occur when you change your log-in language , in this cases just log off to sap and restart your machine also ,then log in to sap and check once again ,

definitely it will work fine now

If it helps reward with points

Regards Rk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have look at note # 535936. It talks about how we can print those special character.

-- Dhanraj