Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add additional fields to zreport which contains standard report code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In order to add additional fields to standard report i copied the code into zreport but i am unable to add additonal field into report because the code is looking so complex.

standard report:AQZZ/SAPQUERY/FKF1============

or

sapmenu->accounting->financial accounting->accounts payable->information system->reports for accounts payable accounting->master data->S_ALR_87012087-Addresslist.

Additional feilds to add is :Region,company code,country

Please let me know how toidentify ALV and guide me how to solve this.

Regards,

naresh.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naresh,

First check whether these three fields are available in the text elements area.

Please write your code in the subroutine %comp_ldesc.

Repeat the code for your three new fields

perform ldesc(rsaqexce) using 'G00010000X010 00 A1'

%txt1 %txt2 %txt3 'LFA1-LIFNR' LFA1-LIFNR 'LFA1-LIFNR'.

read table %textpool_langu into %textpool_langu_line

with key ID = 'I' key = 'A01'.

if sy-subrc is initial. %txt1 = %textpool_langu_line-entry.

else. %txt1 = %txt_unknown.

endif.

So this subroutine will give you the basic list. Now Program is creating ALV with this basic list. So I think you don't need to worry about that. Please have a thorugh look at the code over this perform, and write accordingly.

I think this is enoogh.

Please update if you got the solution, which will be informative for others.

regards,

Antony Thomas

Edited by: Antony Thomas on Jul 27, 2010 7:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

querylimit

0 Kudos

Didnt understand what you mean by query limt.

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I heard that if we copy existing report into zrepot there will be problem in upgradation it seems.is it right?

i added the field as you mentioned but i didnt get result.one more problem i faced was"i am not getting field names in output report.As it was query report i am trying to copy existing query into custom query and tryimg to modify changes in that i succeded partially.this issue i kept in abap general with title"how to copy existing query into new query.Please tell your valuable suggestion.i am waiting for your reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I soved the problem by changing the query /SAPQUERY/FIkD in SQ02(because AQZZ/SAPQUERY/FKF1============ is query report) by assisgning required fields into fieldgroup and again changed the query F! in SQ00.

Regards,

naresh

0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

I was looking from the percpetive of that program, even i didnt notice the standard program name that you provide,if i saw the SAPQUERY , then I would have gone through these transactions(SQ01/02/03) only.

That analysis gave me some info to add fields into system generated code.

Any you got the solution

Best wishes.

Thanks and Regards

Antony Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Here std program name itself contains SAPQUERY with the name:)

Regards,

Antony Thomas