Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the Invoice will split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

On What Basis Invoice will split in SD...

what are the basic considerations to take for the split. in header( vbrk) level and also item level (vbrp).

Here Invoice is Spliting for what basis we don't Know .....

the fields and values are every thing is correct here and also we checked ..

here we saw only the billing date is different but in some invoices are not spliting even though the billing date is different...

thanks for all

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From what I've seen, somewhere in the code structure VBRK (or XVBRK?) from the previous item is compared to the current item and, if there are any differences, then the invoice gets split. Mind you, at this point not all the fields might be filled in, so it's not that straightforward.

For example, Payment Term (ZTERM) splits the invoices for sure. Also there is a field VBRK-ZUKRI, which can be used to force the invoice split. Take a look at the routines that may be active in VOFM.

Hope this helps. You might get a better response in the SD forum though.

2 REPLIES 2

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From what I've seen, somewhere in the code structure VBRK (or XVBRK?) from the previous item is compared to the current item and, if there are any differences, then the invoice gets split. Mind you, at this point not all the fields might be filled in, so it's not that straightforward.

For example, Payment Term (ZTERM) splits the invoices for sure. Also there is a field VBRK-ZUKRI, which can be used to force the invoice split. Take a look at the routines that may be active in VOFM.

Hope this helps. You might get a better response in the SD forum though.

former_member195698
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think, the invoice will split based on the Payer in the Line Items (Check payer at the item level). Please check if this is the case.