Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I make the OAC5 window for barcode pop up for transaction KO01?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user will use transaction KO01 (Internal Order). For barcoding purposes they should be getting a pop up window on saving the transaction. I believe an entry in transaction OAC5 should bring up the window. They enter the barcode which will be used for scanning later. This works for other transactions. I have also entered the right object type BUS2075 for internal order. I have no idea on why the pop up window on saving does not appear.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I looked at the notes as well as the configuration for Controlling for any barcode input and did not find anything. On save of KO01 (Internal Order), I expected a barcode dialog box to popup for entering a barcode. On debugging the program, I could not find any call to the barcode popup dialog box? I have entered a row in OAC5 in order to bring up the dialog box. But, it still does not bring that dialog box.

Regards

Ram