Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How could I enter an task in transport requeszt of someone else

Former Member

How could I enter an task in transport requeszt of someone else

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

It is also possible to add a task in SE10 by selecting the other user's request and choosing Request/Task -> Request -> Add user. This creates an empty task for you and the request will then appear on your own list of transports.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Tina,

Try to modify the program which are under the request of the other person then it automatically creates a task while activating with your UserID ...

Regards,

Santosh

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

delete ur request if it exists in se10.reactivate ur task, wen it ask for request, include it in ur desired request...

ur task and da other task should b in da same package

plz reward points if it helps...

Message was edited by:

abapuser

Former Member
0 Kudos

while saving, when you are prompted for a transport request....just use the transport request of the other user....this will create your task under that request.

Former Member

It is also possible to add a task in SE10 by selecting the other user's request and choosing Request/Task -> Request -> Add user. This creates an empty task for you and the request will then appear on your own list of transports.

varma_narayana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tina..

A Separate Task is created under a Transport Request for Each user Assigned in The Request (in Tcode SE01 or SE09).

Whenever the User creates any Repository objects the system will store it Under the Respective task of the User.

So Creating a Task is nothing but Adding a User in the Transport request. (SE09 OR SE01).

While trying to modify the Object of another user also the system prompts you to Save under the New task.

<b>reward if Helpful</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to transaction

SE10

select other user's request

choosing Request/Task -> Request -> Add user.

regards

Giridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I SOLVED ZHE ISSUE WITH HELP OF YOUR SUGGESTION AND I REVARDED OUR ANSVER