Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizontal line in Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to draw horizontal lines in smartform for Table option. I have defined a table and i need to draw horizontal lines for my header and for each and every line item.

How can i achieve this

Regards

Saravana

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

hey to show the table contenets in an smartform u can make use of cells ...no need to draw horizontal lines...there is some optin to create cells.. there u can define the layout in which the content of the tables will be displayed just check it out i have done it long time back so dont remember exactly where is it.

if this info helps u reward pls

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To draw horizontal lines in smartforms

(1) Select the Line Type for which the horizontal lines are need to be drawn.

(2) Select the option "Select Pattern" which is just below the Table Tab & choose the desired pattern.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravana,

Give your Mail id, so that I can send snapshots to your mail as an attached file.

My mail id : raghavendervit@gmail.com

Regards,

V.Raghavender.

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to the table painter in the smartform and go to the settings, go to grid and specify the width for the horizontal and vertical lines. you can also specify various styles for the margins here.