Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with use bapi_Goodsmvt_create

Former Member
0 Kudos

I follow the ducument of bapi_Goodsmvt_create

GM_Code 01

using

Purchase order '4500014500'

Purchase order item '10'

Movement type '101'

Movement indicator 'B' (according to the ducument)

return error "Special Stock B not supported" WHY?

Best Regards

Message was edited by: Sheng Wang

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Movement Indicator is field MVT_IND of structure BAPI2017_GM_ITEM_CREATE.

Maybe you filled field SPEC_STOCK. That is wrong field (must be blank if you don't have a special stock) and would explain your error.

Best regards

Volker

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Movement Indicator is field MVT_IND of structure BAPI2017_GM_ITEM_CREATE.

Maybe you filled field SPEC_STOCK. That is wrong field (must be blank if you don't have a special stock) and would explain your error.

Best regards

Volker

0 Kudos

Thanks, dear Volker! It works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !!!

I'm trying to do the same, transaction mb01, movement 101, order purchase.... i fill the next fields:

MATERIAL

PLANT

STGE_LOC

STCK_TYPE

ENTRY_QNT

PO_NUMBER

PO_ITEM

The system, show the next message:

E, M7, NUM. 256.

Update control movement type incorrect entry (101)

I don't know if this is a problem of information that

i give o is a problem of configuratión or i need use

other bapi for do this.

You can use this bapi ?

Can you share your code ?

Thanks,

Best Regards !!

0 Kudos

Hi Noemi,

This message comes up due to check against a table T156SC. This is a configuration table and I think your configuration of movement type 101 doesn't allow whatever you are trying to achieve programatically.

0 Kudos

Hi Adavi !!

The movement 101, is a movement standard, i saw the table: T156SC for the movements 101, the result of query shows 79 lines.

I did the same process in dialog, and i didn't have any problem, i did that in MB01 y en MIGO, the movement was registered succesfully, for this razon i supose the problem is not the configuration, but really i don't know. Do you know, how i can identify if the problem is the configuration ?

Regards !!!

0 Kudos

Hi Noemi,

I am sorry, I misunderstood your original question. So if you use the same data in transactions MIGO or MB01 you are able to successfully process the transaction, whereas if you are trying the same through the BAPi, it is giving you the error you mentioned. If this is correct, please check if you are passing the following parameters correctly for the BAPI, along with the others that you are already passing.

bapi2017_gm_code-gm_code = 01

bapi2017_gm_item_create-move_type = 101

bapi2017_gm_item_create-mvt_ind = B

If you are still getting an error message, check if you are entering the same data in the BAPI as you are doing online(make a special note of default values that come up when you do it online).

Hopefully this will help. Please let me know.

Srinivas

0 Kudos

!! Hi Srinivas !!

Thanks for answer my question....

Exactly when a fill the fields, i didn't fill

correctly the field: mvt_ind = B.

When i put this value, the bapi generate a material document

Best Regards !!

0 Kudos

Glad that it helped. Please don't forget the points!!

0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

I want to create GRN through BAPI, my requirment is create 101 & 543 at once and then 412 later for the same batch.

How to do that?

Kindly suggest it.

Thank you

Regards

Nilesh Shete

0 Kudos

Hi

Even i want to create GR with movement types 101 & 543, were u ever abble to create with 543?

0 Kudos

Hi2all

I have same problem - I need to create GM 101 + 543 + 545 in one material document. How to?

Thaks.