Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header in ALV grid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Read the posted messages but still have some query regarding layout of Header in ALV grid. Using ALV Grid (not OO concept) in the report.

- Can texts be printed in two sections in a single row like

Name : Designation:

- How to increse the row size of the header. Right now have to scroll to see the complete header.

Looking forward for replies.

Thanks

anu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

The font size depends on what you have specified for the parameter SLIS_LISTHEADER ( H = Header, S = Selection, A = Action are the valid values), I don't think we have selection of the font size as such.

So, in your case you can specify Name / Designation as Header and Age / Cost Center as Selection so that they appear in different font.

I am guessing you are using the function REUSE_ALV_COMMENTARY_WRITE, for writing the header.

regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark all the helpful answers

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

The font size depends on what you have specified for the parameter SLIS_LISTHEADER ( H = Header, S = Selection, A = Action are the valid values), I don't think we have selection of the font size as such.

So, in your case you can specify Name / Designation as Header and Age / Cost Center as Selection so that they appear in different font.

I am guessing you are using the function REUSE_ALV_COMMENTARY_WRITE, for writing the header.

regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark all the helpful answers

0 Kudos

You probably can concatenate the data that you want to show into one string and show. But then if you want to display the data and the label differently that will not be possible.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ravi,

i know about this functionality what i want is two text fields in same row in Header. Is this possible?

Name: Designation:

Thanks

anu

0 Kudos

i think one row for insert only one row u can't insert two row in one row.....

check..