Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have a question regarding the smartform?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All:

How can I using smartform to print shipping mark, thus it should be printed in the central of the diamond in shipping label.

The diamond is fix size that contain maximum 16 characters.

Any help whould be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Elvis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member214131
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is is not possible to write a diamond by SSF, perhaps you could achieve this by uploading an image. I have done a Quality plan SSF which has series of images like a flow diagram.

Regards, Murugesh AS

5 REPLIES 5

former_member214131
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is is not possible to write a diamond by SSF, perhaps you could achieve this by uploading an image. I have done a Quality plan SSF which has series of images like a flow diagram.

Regards, Murugesh AS

0 Kudos

Hi Murugesh,

Can i upload an image(diamond) and printed the data in the central of the diamondon?

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Elvis

0 Kudos

Hello,

I assume that your requirement is to print a diamond and in within that you want to put some text.

If this is the case, you can have an image as a Background picture with right resolution, position as per the requirement in your 'PAGE' definition and position the 'MAIN' window appropriately.

If this is not your requirement, please give more details.

best Regards, Murugesh AS

0 Kudos

Hi Murugesh,

My purpose is to print a shipping label,and put text(ship mark) into diamond.

In order to do this, I started to create a graphic in smartform.When I print preview,i can display diamond but the background is all block.

I try to create a Background picture but i can't see the graphic in print preview.

Please let me know how can I solve this?

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Elvis

0 Kudos

Hi Murugesh,

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

Now,i was solved the question.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Elvis