Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUI Status in Splitter Container

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all...

how can we change the standard GUI status that comes in splitter container?

Thanks & Regards,

Vidya.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

The GUI status is at the screen level and not at the container level. So, you can always create your own GUI status and attach that in the PBO of the screen you are calling using SET PF-STATUS.

You can handle the functions of the menu in the PAI of the screen.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark all the helpful answers

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

for a normal custom container it is at the screen level...but when i hv my custom container divided into two containers using a splitter container, i get a separate gui status for the container with the alv grid. and this comes even tho i hv not given ne 'set pf-status' statement in the pbo.

Regards,

Vidya.

0 Kudos

That is not GUI status by the toolbar of the ALV grid. You can customize that (Add custom buttons / delete existing buttons) buttons.

For taking out the buttons, using the IT_EXCLUDING parameter of the SET_TABLE_FOR_FIRST_DISPLAy.

For adding buttons, activate the HANDLE_TOOLBAR event and add the buttons in that event. Take a look at the sample program BCALV_GRID_07. You will have to do this individually for each grid.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark all the helpful answers and close the thread if the question is answered.