Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUI status in OOPS in ALV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Am developing the ALV report in OOPS. In that report am displaying 2 grids one after the other. My problem here is am getting the tool bar separately for the 2 grids. So i disabled the tool bar for two grids in layout. And i copied the standard gui status SLVC_FULLSCREEN into that report. Now am getting the tool bar. But i did nt get the button events. The buttons are clickable but the functionality is not doing. How to get the functionalites for the ZSLVC_FULLSCREEN. Please guide me some suggestions how to copy the functionalites for those.

Points will be awarded

Thanks

Ravi

4 REPLIES 4

former_member799868
Participant
0 Kudos

check the all function codes of the buttons in ZSLVC_FULLSCREEN GUi status

and write u r functionality in your progrm in at user-command subroutine.

case sy-ucomm.

when 'xxx'

do something.

when 'yyy'

do something.

endcase.

0 Kudos

Hi Kranthi,

Thanks for your quick reply. I copied the standard tool bar. In that tool bar print options, change layout, copy to excel sheet options will be there. For those things are standard options. So there might be some standard code will be there. So please give me suggestions how to copy that code to my z-report.

Thanks

Ravi

0 Kudos

HI GURUS,

ANY SUGGESTIONS

REGARDS

RAVI KANTH G

former_member223537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto transaction SE41.

Copy STANDARD PF Status with program SAPLKKBL.

Use this Pf-Status in your ALV. All button events would be handled automatically.

Best regards,

Prashant