Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

graphics - urgent!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi folks,

I am uploading the graphics image (bmp) format, I need to change the resolution of the image to have more clarity. I see the 'Technical attributes' in 'se78' but it does not alter to the change mode, the graphic is blurred I need to increase the resolution (now it is 100) to have the clarity

How to do that?

Vinu.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

folks,

I am stuck here.

How can I change the resolution of the imported graphic image in 'se78' (administration of form graphics)

I click the change attributes button but the change mode is not highlighted in that block.

It's very urgent I need your help guys.

Thanks in advance.

Vinu

0 Kudos

Hi Vinu

you can choose the resolution only while you're uploading image, so you should re-load image.

You can choose a different resolution while you use image in smartform or sapscript.

But if resolution is not good for you, you should update your image before loading in SAP.

Max

0 Kudos

Let me explain...

I have the bmp image where I modify the size of the image using the 'Paint' and I upload the image into SAP (SE78)

here by defalut it tkaes the resolution as 100

I want to change the resoultion to 300 here and I am not able to do it

I have done this before (but sometime back.. and I am not able to recollect the process on top of my mind now.... ). It is not allowing me to change the resolution of the image

Can you help out here?

vinu

I know I can do that in smartform too.. ther image gives a blurred vision when I do that

I have doen

0 Kudos

Hi Vinu

I think you have uploaded your graphic by "Stored document server": here you can't define resolution;

and before you probably loaded your graphic by Stored as text: here you can choose a resolution.

Max

0 Kudos

probably might be true..

But when I tried that it says format not supported.. and it did not load the image.

Vinu

0 Kudos

can anyone help here? as why it is throwing an error when I upload the image ?

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

At a guess, your image might have to be a .tif file

0 Kudos

No. I have done this process as a bmp file. is there an way I can change the resoultion before uploading them into SAP.

I am resizing the bmp file using MS painter and is there a way that I can change it here,

I have done that before... but I am unable to get that on top of my mind right now, After resizing the image I need to upload the image with the resolution 300 because it gives clarity for the image on to the smartform.

Is there a way that I can work it out? Thanks in advance for your help.

Vinu