Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GGB0 is going for Dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

*Hi Freinds,

*When i enter the transaction code GGB0 it is giving the dump at class *cl_badi_flt_data_trans_and_d* method ACT_IMPS_PER_FLT_VA is giving the error like Multiple Active Implementations for Single BAdI .

Please let me know what does it mean and how can i solve this issue.

When enter the class cl_badi_flt_data_trans_and_d in SE24 and try to display or tring to activate it is gonig for the dump and showing the error Multiple Active Implementations for Single BAdI .

Please let me know if any body has face the same error .

Regards,

Tirumal.

5 REPLIES 5

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tirumal,

I kept a debug point in the class CL_BADI_FLT_DATA_TRANS_AND_DB method ACT_IMPS_PER_FLT_VALthen i got this badi CTS_CURRENT_PROJECT which is called in the transaction. I think this badi implemented multiple times in your system.Please check and see and post.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Thanks for the reply, how can i chcek this badi has implemented multiple times,

when i put display this class CL_BADI_FLT_DATA_TRANS_AND_DB it is going for the dump and not allowing me to the break points.

Regards,

Tirumal.

0 Kudos

Hi Tirumal,

This is the badi CTS_CURRENT_PROJECT .In se19 you check how many implementations done for this badi.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hi,

When i try to create any program or table and also when i try to display any transaction code details iam getting the same error.

and throwing the duamp at the place c CL_BADI_FLT_DATA_TRANS_AND_DB method ACT_IMPS_PER_FLT_VAL.

let me know how to delete these multiple active items.

0 Kudos

Hi Tirumal,

Have you seen the implementation of that badi.

Regards,

Madhu.