Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Dump "MOVE_TO_LIT_NOTALLOWED_NODATA" in VL02N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

While I post a Goods Issue through VL02N, I get a Runtime Error "MOVE_TO_LIT_NOTALLOWED_NODATA". It comes in the following Statement:-

MOVE XVSTAT-GSVBR TO <F>.

The reason for this Dump is "A new value is to be assigned to the field "<F>", although this field is

entirely or partly protected against changes."

The dump comes in Perform "VERBRAUCH_FORTSCHREIBEN_30" defined in include LMBMSF00. The execution follows the following path:-

MB_UPDATE_TASKS(Function Module) >> MB_UPDATE_MATERIAL_CONSUMPTION (Function Module) >> VERBRAUCH_FORTSCHREIBEN_30 (Perform).

I searched for OSS notes but could not get any help.

Kindly suggest a solution.

Thanks,

Shalabh Jain

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Please check your material master data. Period indicator value in MRP3 view. If it is "K" it gives the dump. Because it is not able to updated the material consumption table (MVER) when PGI is done. It determines the total consumption (GSV01,02,03u2026)field name dynamically, unfortunately, this is getting calculated as GSV00 for period indicator "K".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to shaktti post, once you check it and pass period indicator as 'M' instead of 'K' .Try it once