Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L validation on Ztable in FB60.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement in the Tcode 'FB60'.

i have created a ztable for G/L account and its permission, when user enter G/L in FB60 it should validate with the ztable and if not permitted it should THROW a ERROR msg that 'ENTER INTERNAL ORDER'.

I am not getting with which i should proceed EXIT,BADI,BTE or OB28 which will fullfill my requirement.

can badi 'BADI_FDCB_SUBBAS04' WILL BE USEFULL I CHECKED IN SUBBAS01 but G/L IS NOT VISIBLE FOR fb60.

PLZ HELP

Thanks

Rahul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I would suggest to use BTE . To full fill your requirement use BTE 1011 under Info System. It will get triggered at every line item level. Keep your condition on KOART as :

IF I_BSEG-KOART = 'S'.

"Check Z table with I_BSEG-HKONT
"Raise message here

ENDIF.

Thanks & Regards,

Faheem.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I would suggest to use BTE . To full fill your requirement use BTE 1011 under Info System. It will get triggered at every line item level. Keep your condition on KOART as :

IF I_BSEG-KOART = 'S'.

"Check Z table with I_BSEG-HKONT
"Raise message here

ENDIF.

Thanks & Regards,

Faheem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should be able to use 'MRM_INVOICE_UPDATE' to add custom checks to invoice processing in method PROCESS_AT_SAVE. You should get the GL in parameter 'TI_RBCO'.

Regards,

Himanshu

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And I'll round out the suggestions by saying that you can easily use an FI validation for entering FI invoices - just use a validation exit to check your Z-table values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your response.

Hi Brad,

I am new to FI-VALIDATION. see I have to check "WHEN USER ENTERS A G/L ACC NO. IT SHOULD CHECK THE G/L IN MY ZTABLE AND IF NOT PERMITTED IT SHOULD RAISE AN ERROR MSG THAT THE 'INTERNAL ORDER' FIELD CANNOT BE LEFT BLANK".

CORRECT IF I AM WRONG

" I think i have to check my Ztable in PREREQUI SITE and in CHECK the condition should be "INTERNAL ORDER= ' '. and in MSG

it should raise an error msg that "PLZ ENTER INTERNAL ORDER".

HOW CAN I FULLFILL THAT.

THANKS

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brad,

I have created step in validation.

In my step in prerequisite i write 'SYST-TCODE = 'FB60''

after that i have created a SET which is linked to my ZTABLE 'ZGLDEC' and related one of its field SAKNR i.e. G/L acc no.

In Check i write "BSEG-HKONT IN ZGLDECSET AND ORDER = ' '." .

AFTER THAT I ISSUED AN ERROR MSG.

But if i delete the field from my ztable it is showing the Error for the same G/L no.,again if i put internal order it is showing me error.

Can i debug the Step or see the Contents of the SET.

Please HELP.

Thanks

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was not able to do it with FI-VALIDATION.

Thank you Faheem your sol worked perfectly,my requirement is fullfilled.

Thanks

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

R u did this successfully also i have same requirement, Please let me know which badi i can use,

Please guide me.

Thanks

Bhavesh.