Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L Account Balance Display not show value in period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have use function module 'FI_EWU_POST_DOCUMENT' to post document to G/L under document type 'SA'. Document was created and posted. But when execute Transaction code 'FS10N' (Display Balance) after input G/L accout, company code, Fiscal year & Business area. A list for all period is show , but the document posted was not show value in list , when i double click the 'Debit/Credit' column , I have see the Document line item is displayed. After I debug FS10N program RFGLBALANCE i found out is call function 'LDB_PROCESS' retrieve all the document data.

My Question is :-

1) Why the document under Status posted not show?

2) This G/L Account is Open item management , is that posted status document was not show?

Thanks & Regards,

Sim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sim,

you can't use fm 'FI_EWU_POST_DOCUMENT' !

1) it's not released

2) it's a fm for Euro-conversion in 2002 - for

the countries of the european Economic and Monetary

Union

Andreas

5 REPLIES 5

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sim,

you can't use fm 'FI_EWU_POST_DOCUMENT' !

1) it's not released

2) it's a fm for Euro-conversion in 2002 - for

the countries of the european Economic and Monetary

Union

Andreas

0 Kudos

Sim - Andreas is right. you should not use isolated FMs for updating SAP data. When SAP uses them, they quite often use a number of them one after the other to get the data ready and do all the updates. A better solution is to use a BAPI such as bapi_acc_gl_posting_post.

Rob

0 Kudos

Rob,

BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST which to input transaction code?

Rgds,

Sim

0 Kudos

It doesn't correspond to a particular transaction, although FB50 might be the closest. Check the documentation and look at the interface to see if it's what you need. If it looks OK, give it a try.

But remember to do a commit after the call.

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob & Andreas,

Thanks for your help, is work with BAPI.

Sim.

Message was edited by: Wee Peng Sim