Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FV50-Park a G/L Account Document BDC Warning message in screen 1001

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need some help with a BDC program. I am working on a BDC program to process transaction FV50. I went to SHDB and created a recording macro. When I test the recording with u201Csimpleu201D information the recording works correctly and the document is parked. But, when I try to park a document with todays date for the Document Date and I use a date from a previous period I get a warning message which requires an extra screen to be displayed and u201Centeru201D has to pressed. My recording does not work when I get a warning message. I went back and re-recorded transaction FV50 and cause the u201Cwarningu201D message to be displayed so that I can add the extra screen to my BDC recording. I do not see the u201Cextrau201D screen in the new BDC recording. Anyone know why? How can I make this BDC program handle this extra warning message?

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to add some logic to your program to check the date. If it is from the previous period, process the warning screen; otherwise, do not.

You may run into other problems as well. FV50 looks like an EnjoySAP transaction and not well suited to batch input.

Rob