Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

function module

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m a off shore developer my consultant is using a fuction module which is been

enhanced or chaned for their reqiurement now he has send me the code of it how can i update the fuction module in my server

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check what he changed in FM.

You may have to change the interface .i.e importing exporting and tables parameters..

Then copy paste the code in se37. Also check there is any change in code in function group... you need to sync all this

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

<b>go to se37

Utilies-> More Utilies-> Upload/ Download-> Upload</b>

hope it clears ur doubt

regards

ravish

<b>plz dont forget to reward points if useful</b>

0 Kudos

Copying just the FM will not help you as there might be some global variables thus causing you errors during activation. Try to copy all the function group and activate the Z version of L_TO_CREATE_DN. THEN HW?

Vijay
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

<b>1.just go to se37

2.create a function module .

3. in its source code write that code.

4. in import parameters declare the parameters which this code is taking as input

5. in export parameters mention the returning variables.

6.in tables mention if the table name if there is any data inputed as table ar any data is returned in table.

7.execute the fm.

</b>

regards

vijay

<b>reward points if helpful</b>

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check what he changed in FM.

You may have to change the interface .i.e importing exporting and tables parameters..

Then copy paste the code in se37. Also check there is any change in code in function group... you need to sync all this