Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function Group Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Here i want to copy one function module in one specific function group. and it's a standard. So i get Access Key also . But now when i try to copy this function module to another function module. This time it's give error like already include 99 Module in this group. So now it's possible to copy in this group.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member208517
Participant
0 Kudos

hi, when you try to copy one function moduel, all the related including program should be copied.

so when you doing the copy, my suggestion is that you should currently delete all the function group you currently created.

then copy all the function group into your new customer function group.

leave the function module you want, and delete all the other. this will greatly eliminate error in this process especially for some complex function group.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member196079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi keyur chauhan

You're trying to copy a Z Fm on a standard Function group?or a standart FM on a Z FG?

regards

marco

former_member208517
Participant
0 Kudos

hi, when you try to copy one function moduel, all the related including program should be copied.

so when you doing the copy, my suggestion is that you should currently delete all the function group you currently created.

then copy all the function group into your new customer function group.

leave the function module you want, and delete all the other. this will greatly eliminate error in this process especially for some complex function group.