while maintaning number ranges for object J_1I57FC in SNUM t code the error occurs" for the object J_1I57FC no sub object was defined"
For the object J_1I57FC no sub-object was defined
Message no. NR006
- A sub-object was not specified when the number range object was defined.
- The sub-object value table has no entries.
Examples of sub-objects of a number range object are: company code, controlling area, operating concern, warehouse number or plant.
- If the intervals are to be distinguished by sub-objects, change the definition of the number range object using Transaction SNRO.
- You can determine the value tables belonging to the sub-object as follows:
1. Call the transaction SNRO -> Display the affected number range object. Note the name of the data element of the sub-object.
2. Call the transaction SE11 -> Display the affected data element. Give the value table displayed here entries by using standard table maintenance or the customizing function.
i have tried in SE 11 table but i cannt find it,
pls help me
Just check whether you have done settings for Subcontracting.
SPRO--> Logistics - General--> Tax on Goods Movements--> India--> Business Transactions--> Subcontracting--> Subcontracting Attributes/Maintain Movement Type Groups
Maintain it for your Excise Group.
Also you need to specify the G/L accounts
SPRO--> > Logistics - General--> Tax on Goods Movements--> India--> Account Determination--> Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction/Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction
You need to define it fot 57FC,57CM and 57NR.
Please check and revert.
Go to SE11 input the J_1ISERGRP Sub Object Element in Domain field and click on Display. Now Go to Value Range Tab and at the End of this Value Range tab screen there will be a field called Value Table with Value J_1ISRGRPS. This is the Excise table for Series Group Configuration.
Ensure the Field value is there and the Table has valid entries (Series Groups).