Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM or BAPI to insert in table LFBW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ABAP Gurus,

Good day.

I need to create entries in table LFBW(Vendor master record (withholding tax types) X). Is there a standard FM or BAPI that I can use for this? Thank you.

Best regards.

Brando

5 REPLIES 5

former_member455947
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

Please check following link

[]

[]

Regards

Iftikhar Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In my opinion you should try to looking something with vendors creating in xk01 like :

Daniel

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for the inputs so far.

I can do this via BDC of Transaction XK02 (since I will be modifying the already existing vendor). Nonetheless, I would like to use the existing BAPI or FM that is capable of inserting entries in table LFBW.

Thanks in advance for your consderation and help.

Best regards.

Brando

0 Kudos

Hi ABAP Gurus,

Any updates on this? Or BDC / Call Transaction is the sound solution for this? Thank you

Best regards.

Brando

0 Kudos

I also have the need to create new entries in LFBW for existing vendors, so am interested in this being answered.

I have been trying to use XK99 mass create to create entries in LFBW, but can't get the "restrict data" fields to work.  With the same vendor numbers, sometimes the restrict data ignores the values I use, and sometimes it returns no values for valid accounts.

Any advice on how to create new entries in LFBW, and/or why XK99 doesn't work for this?