Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM or BAPI for materials with no inspection plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Do we have any standard BAPI or FM for displaying materials with NO inspection plan?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the requirement actaully, do you want to see the list of material for which inspection plan is not maintain.

Regards,

Zafar

0 Kudos

Hi Zafar,

Yes.

There is a tcode QP06 which displays Materials which are not assigned any Inspection Plan.

But the output is not in ALV grid format.  

The requirement is to display the same output in ALV grid form.

Copying and editing standard program is not the best way I suppose.

So if there is any FM or BAPI which does that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have completed the above requirement and I believe I should update the solution and answer the thread.

There are more than one functional modules that serve the purpose of providing materials with no inspection plan by combining together.

This functionality is given in the form CHECK_PRUEFPLAN in the standard program QP06.
In this case, if the form returns p_subrc value '1' then there is NO inspection plan assigned to that particular inputted material number.

So copying and editing the standard program QP06 according to my requirement served the purpose.

Hope it will be useful to someone else too.

Thanks,

Barkha