Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding Driver program for smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't know the driver program for smartforms. I need to find it out how do I go about it?

e.g. I want to find out the driver program for /SMB11/SDQUO_L how can I find it?

Thanks & regards

Deepti

8 REPLIES 8

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to <b>TNAPR</b> table and find the driver program for the layout.

give the layout name, if you know the output type also give it.

regards

vijay

0 Kudos

if you don't find an entry then you can

go to se71 and go to the layout , check the text elements syntax then it will show the possible driver programs in the window to choose.

that way you can find..

regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

For each smartform one function module is generated when we activate it. you can get it using Smartforms-> Environment->Function module name. you can get a where-used list for that function module from SE37 to get driver program or programs for that smartform.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Komal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use TNAPR Table.

In that give ur Smartform Name then u will get Driver Program Name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thanks for your response.

But I am not able to find out entry for that form in TNAPR table. It says no records.

Also I tried where used list option. There also no records and it says may be the functin module is generated dynamically.

Is there any other alternative?

Thanks & Regards

Deepti

0 Kudos

hi,

check the syntax of text elements used in your layout.

that way you can find the attached driver.

regards

vijay

0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

Otherwise, Go to SE38

press F4

Give ur Driver program Description i.e if it is smartform for Purchase Order then Print Program for Purchase Order.

Regards,

Murali K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

If ur smartform attached to some Y or Z driver Program, then it is difficult to find out. Becauce FM for Smartform is changed at runtime. Our Y or Z Program get current FM for SmartForms by FM 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME'.

In table TPANR, U can find those smartforms & Program names which are attached with some output type.

Regards,

Digesh Panchal