Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filling the Sales Order Header - Source for filling the dropdown boxes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to design the User Interface for Creation of sales order using the WebDynpro's. I want to know, what are all those BAPI's i need to use to fill the following drop down boxes.

1. Order Type

2. Sales Organization

3. Distribution Channel

4. Division

As i am new to ABAP., and i am from Java background, i dont know much about the BAPIs used to get the above data.

Could anyone let me know the source to fill those dropdown boxes. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Raghavendra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravhavendre,

you can use the BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 for creating a sales order. You found your fields in the importing Structure ORDER_HEADER_IN.

Greetings

Frank Brackmann

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravhavendre,

you can use the BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 for creating a sales order. You found your fields in the importing Structure ORDER_HEADER_IN.

Greetings

Frank Brackmann

0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Yeah, You are right. But i am looking for a BAPI coz., i need to import them as MODEL's into the WebDynpro Component.

So, i am looking for the BAPI Modules.. do you know whether we can have such kind of modules.

- Raghavendra

0 Kudos

Ah,my bad.

Hmmm,i haven't found a BAPI's for filling all your dropdown-boxes with the valid values.

What about using the FM "RFC_READ_TABLE" to read the values for your drowdown-boxes.(only if you don't want to write a Z*-Function).

For examlpe for the dropdownbox "Sales Orgs",you can can start this FM for the table TVKOT.

Is that a possilbe solution for you?

Greetings

Frank Brackmann

0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

It seems this would be helpful, i would look into this.. thanks for your help.

Thanks,

Raghavendra