Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filling a table parameter of a BAPI in LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

how do I fill a table parameter of a BAPI in LSMW with more than one line?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u be a little more specific like, what is the bapi name and which table parameters u want to use?

Generally in order to fill the tables parameter we will define hierarchial relationship in source structure with respect to the BAPI structure. Hence in order to populate the tables parameter all u have to do is define a structure below the main structure with all the relevant fields in the tables parameter of the BAPI.

If this is not the case then can u be a little more specifiec?

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi A(ndreas?)!

Have a look at following topic:

You can also search for LSMW line and get some more hits.

Regards,

Christian

0 Kudos

Thank you for your answers!

I want to create rental objects (RE-FX) using the LSMW and the BAPI "BAPI_RE_RO_CREATE".

In the input file (I have got only one) there are two fields for two different conditions in one record. Out of those two conditions I have to create two records in the table parameter "CONDITION" of the BAPI.

@Christian: Thank you for the links! I found them before, but I think they do not solve my problem.

Regards,

Anett

0 Kudos

Hi Anett!

Your remark doesn't sound like a solved question.

Your requirement can be solved by programming.

Have a look at help.sap.com, search LSMW, Tips & Tricks, Manipulating Data Records:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/ba/0d533f57073e78e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards,

Christian

P.S.: sorry, head a colleague called Andreas S.