Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field for second line of street address for vendor ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using include ZXF08U06, am passing values into structure 'E2EDKA1'.

Into E2EDKA1-STRAS ( CHAR 35 ), I need to pass the first line of street address for vendor. This data can be pulled from REGUH-STRAS in my program.

Field E2EDKA1-STRS2 ( CHAR 35 ), I need to pass the second line of street address for vendor.

But from <b>which database table and which field</b> I can pull this value and fill ( are the LFA1 or LFB1 or ADRC or any other table ).

"Is there any other table to pull this data to fill"

If ADRC table holds the address, which is the field I need to take for this second line of street address for vendor ?

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

get ADRNR value from LFA1 and then goto ADRC to get all the address datails

Regards

srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please pull the STRS2 value from ADRC table based on LFA1 address number.

Reward if helpfull.

Subbarao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use FM ADDR_GET_COMPLETE importing the address number from LFA1, that will bring back all the address information that you require.

Regards,

jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

what fields I have to pass in the below FM (import fileds)?

ADDRHANDLE

ARCHIVE_HANDLE

Is it from LFA1 table available ?

please help

0 Kudos

in my system both the function modules are unavailable. what is your requirement ?

Regards

srikanth.

0 Kudos

You just have to fill the address number, leave the other import parameters blank.

The function module works for every object that has address numbers

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In LFA1 table get the field ADRNR(Address). And get the address details for this ADRNR from the table ADRCAddresses (Business Address Services) where LFA1-ADRNR = ADRC-ADDRNUMBER.

Hope this info helps.

Regards,

Richa