Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIDCCP01 Message type FIDCC2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What are the configuration settings for Outbound process of FIDCC2 message type that i need to do on the FI front in SPRO. The idoc cannot be created by change pointers as it is transactional data. But then how is it transfferred by message output control. Where and what settings are required. If anybody has already worked on the same kindly help. Will award points for all answers.

Regards,

Shekhar Kulkarni

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kulkarni,

see this link u can understand the settings.............

help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/Documentation/W25_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_US.doc

thanks

karthik

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kulkarni,

see this link u can understand the settings.............

help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/Documentation/W25_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_US.doc

thanks

karthik

0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. However I had already seen both the links. The first one talks about SAP in house cash management inbound upload. The other is the list of user exit which i had already downloaded from sap notes. What i am particularly looking is at how to activate the message type so that an idoc is automically sent. I have done all the ALE settings required however still the idoc is not getting triggered as i dont know how to activate the message output just like we do in mm by nace transaction.

The requirement is like this and i am summarising what i have done.

1. SALE WE20 BD50 etc configuration for IDOC. Missing outbound message control data.

2. FB01 etc transactions create Billing document.

3. Missing link configuration for message control data

4. Idoc gets triggered.

Kindly guide.

Regards,

Shekhar Kulkarni

0 Kudos

Hello,

Anybody having an expeirence on this. Kindly help.

Regards,

Shekhar Kulkarni

0 Kudos

We have to use this idoc too but we need to know if we have to do some setting in FI to activate it.

Did you have any answers or could you activate the idoc?

Thanks!

Cristian

0 Kudos

I hope this is already solved but some tips for the people who have the same question in the future:

- activate change pointers Generally + for message types -> transaction SALE

- set up distribution model (SALE / BD64)

If the distribution model is not correctly created it is possible the idoces are not created.