Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI Service Tax Report.....!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am developing a Service tax report in FI module .I have two radiobuttons (ST Recievables(Vendor), ST Paybles(Customer) ) and one check box (Service tax normal).

I need to fetch the data based on Company Code,Fiscal Year, posting date. So i have developed for ST Receivables Radio button and Service Tax (Normal) selections in Input Screen.

And now i have almost similar logic to ST Paybles and service tax normal check box. So can i have the logic how can i use the same internal table and ,feild catalogue and ALV_GRID_DISPLAY.

Please provide me the logic.

Regards,

Suresh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh ,

As you have already done for the Vendor side , then you can use the same TYPE DEFINITION for declaring the internal tables for BSID and BSAD ( Customer Open Close table ) reason being fields are almost similar.

Now Coming to your final internal table make a Common Internal table i.e which covers all the scenarios i.e. containing all the fields for related to output for Vendor , Customer and Normal service tax output.

And finally while displaying prepare the field catalogue for required fields only.

7 REPLIES 7

former_member196651
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

What you need to do is to declare a common type with all fields required in bot the reports. Then based on your radio button selection, fill the appropriate fields in the final internal table. Then you have to display the final table.

When you display the ALV, you will have to build your FIELDCATALOG and LAYOUT of the ALV, based on your radio button selection.

For example, if you are displaying the second report, then after populating the FIELDCATALOG and LAYOUT and the final internal table, refresh ALV.

Regards,

Abijith

0 Kudos

Thank you Abhijith,

You given me some good idea ,So let me do like that if any queries will get back.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh ,

As you have already done for the Vendor side , then you can use the same TYPE DEFINITION for declaring the internal tables for BSID and BSAD ( Customer Open Close table ) reason being fields are almost similar.

Now Coming to your final internal table make a Common Internal table i.e which covers all the scenarios i.e. containing all the fields for related to output for Vendor , Customer and Normal service tax output.

And finally while displaying prepare the field catalogue for required fields only.

0 Kudos

Hi Shijin ,

Thanks for the reply.

I dont know the logic for the final point you mentioned( And finally while displaying prepare the field catalogue for required fields only. ) . If you have any code snippet plz provide me.

Regards,

Suresh

0 Kudos

It means that based on radio button click ( i.e for Vendor / Customer / Normal ) create the field catalogue for the required fields only.

Suppose you have IT_FINAL with fields VENDOR , CUSTOMER .........

and suppose at the selection screen user has checked for Vendor report then while creating the field catalogue append field catalogue table for VENDOR details only and ignore the rest fields.

IF VENDOR_STAX EQ 'X'.

GWA_FLDCAT-COL_POS = '1'.

GWA_FLDCAT-FIELDNAME = 'KUNNR'.

ignoring the field catalogues for other unwanted fields here ( i.e non relevant to vendor )

ENDIF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Code something like this.

If you two ST Recievables(Vendor), ST Paybles(Customer), combine all the fields to a common internal table. Then when designing the Field Catalogue, based on the radio button, display the fields.

If RB1 = 'X'.

Perform fill_fieldcatalogue ... with your parameters

elseif RB2 = 'X'.

endif.

Regards,

AyyamPerumal

0 Kudos

Thanks for everything friends.It will be really useful for me.