Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI Scripts table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

In TNAPR table, we can find out the scripts and print programs for SD.

But FI(finance) related scripts and print programs are not stored in TNAPR table.

Any pointers in which table the information (scripts and print programs) related to FI are stored.

Also, any other tables where information related to FI are stored.

Please provide your input on this.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Tarun

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to use NACE and select FI application and check the output type and the print programs.

1) use this function module and specify the form name:-

SAPSCRIPT_SELECT_PROGRAM

2)Or goto se11 and display contents of table TTXFP specifying the form name field

Cheers

VJ

0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Thanks for the reply.

In TNAPR table, we get the full information regarding the script.

Like script is attached to which print program,output type,application etc.

You can say TNAPR is a snapshot of NACE transaction.

I want the same table like TNAPR where whole information related to FI scripts will be stored.

Any clue about this table.

Best Regards,

Tarun

0 Kudos

if any form trigger with output type than definatly it have entry in table TNAPR.

If u not find out ur form name in TNAPR it means form is not triggered with output types.

if u know ur form output type just enter output type value only in tnapr u get form name and program name.

0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

Not sure but i thought that the information is generally stored in TNAPR table only.

I really dont see any reason why SAP would want to store the information separately? Strange....

Anyways lets hope somebody is able to help...

Cheers

VJ

0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Thats the property of SAP that it does not store information related to FI scripts in TNAPR table.

Regards,

Tarun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

in fact in FI there is not forms central management via output type like in SD.

I.E. dunning forms are in T047E and payment advice in T042B. In general you find the forms in tables T0*** because they're always related to the company code.

Note that often you can't specify a custom printing program like in SD.

For every form you need to check the customizing.