Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB70 BAPI Posted but not updating in tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Happy week-end ......and i am facing one problem related to BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST for tcode FB70. When i am testing BAPI in SE37 the RETURN parameter showing tht DOC POSTED SUCCESSFULLY. But i go back to tables(BKPF, BSEG) ..there r no entries.......wht to do.....any solution.........I had searched all forums........but i didnt find any answer to this.

13 REPLIES 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you run BAPI_Transaction_commit immediately after the main BAPI.

--

Reddy

0 Kudos

Yes.. I had run Immediately .......But not updating Tables ......

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you followed the below sequence while executing BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST & BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT?

Goto SE37
Menu Option
Function Module->Test->Test Sequence
Enter  BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST and 
          BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT
Execute.

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

Thank you...but still not updating....

Former Member
0 Kudos

First check the Return table whether you have any errors in while executing the BAPI. Also an accounting document number is going to be returned in return field of the BAPI. When you get that accounting document number, then you need to execute the BAPI_Transaction_commit fm to post the document.

0 Kudos

In RETURN table i am getting this message " 605

Document posted successfully: FKKSU $ DEVCLNT210 " ..and that 605 is the return message number not Document number.....if u want see, i will send u the structures that i had filled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting one error as :

F5 702 BALANCE IN TRANSACTION CURRENCY .....and i had filled the structures like below:

DOCHEADER :

OBJ_TYPE = FKKSU

OBJ_KEY..= $

OBJ_SYS = DEVCLNT210

BUS_ACT = RFBU

USERNAME = PRIYAREDDY

HEADER_TXT = 101001/02/92010/29920

COMP_CODE = SGI

DOC_DATE = 14.07.2010

PSTNG_DATE = 14.07.2010

FISC_YEAR = 2010

FIS_PERIOD = 04

DOC_TYPE = DR

REF_DOC_NO = CHQ: 101234

ACCOUNTGL :

ITEMNO_ACC = 0000000001

GL_ACCOUNT = 20001

DOC_TYPE = DR

COMP_CODE = SGI

CUSTOMER = 330000003

CURRENCYAMOUNT

ITEMNO_ACC = 0000000001

CURRENCY_ISO = INR

AMT_DOCCUR = 500,0000

other than these anything to fill ..........why i am getting that error.........wht is to make ZERO in CURRENCYAMOUNT(got from some forums)

Edited by: priya tavanam on Jul 14, 2010 12:25 PM

0 Kudos

Hi,

You should have the balancing credit entry to make the total amount in CURRENCYAMOUNT structure to zero.

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

You had only 1 line item, for any FB70 document the balance amount should be zero that is credit amount and debit amount should be same.

0 Kudos

Means, u r saying .........we should have 2 line items......one is credit and another is debit. So, in CURRENCYAMOUNT also i have to fill 2 line items with AMOUNT = 500 for first line item

AMOUNT = -500 for second one...........is this?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, This is basic Accounting principle.

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

Yes, now your understanding is correct. When ever you are trying to create a accounting document the sum of credit line items and debit line items should be matched.

0 Kudos

Thanks Vinod and Mahesh........

CURRENCYAMOUNT

ITEMNO_ACC = 0000000001

CURRENCY_ISO = INR

AMT_DOCCUR = 500,0000

ITEMNO_ACC = 0000000001

CURRENCY_ISO = INR

AMT_DOCCUR = -500,0000

Then is this correct..?

where to fill Total amount ...in FB 70 Tcode we will fill at header level....if u dont mind can u explain me .....Thank u once again to Mahesh and vinod......