Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extraction of data after payroll run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After the payroll process has been completed, if I have to get the amounts for few wage types(payroll data) during the selected pay period and run date (for off-cycles) and send the data to a vendor:

1. What is the procedure to do it?

2. In case,for an employee there was both an off-cycle run and on-cycle run, do I have to add up the amounts(off-cycle amount + on-cycle amount) for the wage types and send the data to the vendor?

Kindly help me!

Sunitha.

7 REPLIES 7

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use this BAPI <b>BAPI_GET_PAYROLL_RESULT_LIST</b> pass the pernr, dates and get the desired results.

Regards

Vijay

0 Kudos

That BAPI only gives an overview of the current results for the selected personnel numbers for the specified period. If you want the Amount by Wagetypes> You can try the function module PYXX_READ_PAYROLL_RESULT instead.

Regards,

Suresh Datti

0 Kudos

Hi,

yes as suggested by Suresh <b>PYXX_READ_PAYROLL_RESULT</b> will give complete payroll results, you can refer that Fm instead of the BAPi which i suggested.

for help read the FM documentation.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Can anyone please help me on the second question also:

2. In case,for an employee there was both an off-cycle run and on-cycle run, do I have to add up the amounts(off-cycle amount + on-cycle amount) for the wage types and send the data to the vendor?

Sunitha.

0 Kudos

Yes you will have to add up if you are sending only period specific amounts..

Regards,

Suresh Datti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Just for my clarification again:

In a payroll period, if for example an employee's loan deduction was done during both the runs(off-cycle and on-cycle run), then the

employee's loan deduction amount = off-cycle loan deduction + on-cycle loan deduction.

Is it correct?

Thanks,

Sunitha.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to add the deductions if you are reporting the deductions for a specific period.. if you want to report the Year-to-date deduction of a particular WT, then.. you only will need to read the later of the two results ie regular or off-cycle & read the CRT table of that result & get the YTD amount.

Regards,

Suresh Datti