Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extracting Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All~

Can anybody tell me where the values entered for the structure RMQSD will be stored (i.e Which table). I need that for downloading the data. I tried to use SQL trace but it is seems to be too difficult to track the required table.

The transaction associated for the same is QS24. Hope some one has come across the same situation. Thanking you all in advance.

Regards,

Kathir~

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All~

Can anyone help me in this regard. i tried a lot with SQL TRACE but ended in vain. BY some means the data has to be extracted. Is there any other of achieving the same?

Please let me know.

Thanking you in advance.

Thanks & Regards

Kathir!~

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathirvel,

This is most difficult, because this is truly a program structure and there are dozens of routines each filling only a part. Almost all flags in the structure are determined by programming and not available in any db table.

But most likely you can find what you are looking for in the following tables:

CABN (with texttable CABNT)

CABS

QMTB

QPMK

Regards,

Rob.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me be more specific.

I want the data for the fields <b>QUALITAET VSTEUERKZ</b> from the structure <b>RMQSD</b>. But the tables you specified are not having these two fields. The other tables from where i am extracting data are <b>QPMK </b>and <b>QPMT</b>.

Thanks,

Kathir~

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try to find the tables by using where-used function.

I suppose the table for QUALITAET is TQ25. Please, Check it.

Cheers

Prem

0 Kudos

Hi Kathirvel,

The field <b>RMQSD-QUALITAET</b> is filled with 'X' when the field QUANTITAT of table TQ27 is empty, otherwise is is cleared.

Use function module TQ27_READ to collect the correct TQ27 record.

The field <b>RMQSD-VSTEUERKZ</b> is more complex.

This field is cleared when something has changed on the screen with the fields RMQSD-QUANTITAET or RMQSD-QUALITAET. After saving this field is again set to 'X'.

Regards,

Rob.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the structure i am going to extract

<b>QPMK-WERKS

QPMK-MKMNR</b>

RMQSD-VSTEUERKZ

RMQSD-QUALITAET

QPMK-LOEKZ

QPMT-KURZTEXT

QPMK-SORTFELD

here the fields that are in bold will determine the values that are to be extracted. Now can you tell how to get those corresponding values in the structure. Is there any other table where i can the values for the fields

<b>RMQSD-VSTEUERKZ

RMQSD-QUALITAET</b>.

Hope I make my requirement clear. Thanking you all in advance.

Regards,

Kathir~

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All~

Can anyone help me in this regard. i tried a lot with SQL TRACE but ended in vain. BY some means the data has to be extracted. Is there any other of achieving the same?

Please let me know.

Thanking you in advance.

Thanks & Regards

Kathir!~

0 Kudos

Hello Kathirvel,

I must agree with Rob's answer. Here are the result of my investigation.

1. The field RMQSD-VSTEUERKZ is not stored in any table. I'm fairly certain about this. You can create a Material Inspection characteristic from QS22 (giving some value in this field) and then display the same using QS24. you will find that the field is empty. It is only used when you create a characteristc to determine which other indicators have to be set (in the subsequent pop-ups).

2. When you go to the table QPMK, there is a field called STEUERKZ. Observe the contents of this field through SE16 for a few records.

3. Now go to SE16 and display the contents of the table TQ27. You will see that there are several fields of one-character each.

4. Any value for QPMK-STEUERKZ will be a concatenation of the fields of one of the entries in TQ27.

5. And TQ27-STEUERKZ is the RMQSD-VSTEUERKZ you are looking for.

6. In the transaction QS24, you cannot, in general check both RMQSD-QUALITAET and RMQSD-QUANTITAET. This may very well depend on the configuraion, let me know if you are able to check both of these simultaneously, without getting an error on Saving.

So, if the first character of QPMK-STEUERKZ is 'X', then the characteristic is quantitative. Otherwise it is qualitative.

7. To sum it up, your code should be somewhat like this...

TABLES : TQ27, QPMK.

DATA : BEGIN OF ITAB_TQ27 OCCURS 0,
         MANDT      TYPE MANDT,
         STEUERKZ   TYPE QSTEUKEY,
         KZEINSTELL TYPE QSELEINST.
         INCLUDE STRUCTURE QMKST AS CONTROL_STRING.
DATA : END OF ITAB_TQ27.

SELECT *
  FROM TQ27
  INTO TABLE ITAB_TQ27.

SELECT *
  UP TO 100 ROWS
  FROM QPMK.

READ TABLE ITAB_TQ27 WITH KEY CONTROL_STRING = QPMK-STEUERKZ.

IF SY-SUBRC EQ 0.
    WRITE 😕 QPMK-WERKS,
             QPMK-MKMNR,
             QPMK-LOEKZ,
             QPMK-SORTFELD,
             ITAB_TQ27-STEUERKZ,
             ITAB_TQ27-QUANTITAT. 
  ENDIF.

ENDSELECT.

Hope this resolves your problem. If you have further doubts, then please do get back.

Regards,

Anand Mandalika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Thanks a lot for the help. Your idea seems to be correct. I think i can proceed form here.

Then i am awarding you in full for your help and a very helpful answer for Rob.

Thanking you once again!!!

Cheers Kathir!~