Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Explain VBBE table in layman's terms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know that the VBBE table is the Sales Requirements: Individual Records table, but I'm trying to understand it in layman's terms.

For example, it seems as tho this table does NOT contain Order information for Orders that are not "confirmed" or ready to ship...is this true?

Can someone please tell me what action/activity will cause a record (order) to be written to VBBE?

We are using this table to drive an Open Orders extract, but we are missing "blocked" orders, so I am trying to determine exactly what DOES and what DOES NOT get put into VBBE.

Appreciate any help!

Thank you.

Andy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VBBE has the schedule lines for the item (the dates when some quantity will be delivered).

You may delivery an order of 1000 pc in two times of 500 pc each, etc.

Also, in VBBE is stored many documents (see VBBE-VBTYP).

For us, "open orders" is a concept: if delivered quantity < Order quantity or does not exist a schedule line => order is open.

Best regards,

Leandro Mengue

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VBBE has the schedule lines for the item (the dates when some quantity will be delivered).

You may delivery an order of 1000 pc in two times of 500 pc each, etc.

Also, in VBBE is stored many documents (see VBBE-VBTYP).

For us, "open orders" is a concept: if delivered quantity < Order quantity or does not exist a schedule line => order is open.

Best regards,

Leandro Mengue

0 Kudos

Great information...thanks, Leandro.

Andy