Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exit_saplv02v_002 is not called during delivery creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

i want to redetermine the storage locations when ever a delivery is created i am using the exit_saplv02v_002 user exit for doing the same , but when ever i am creating the delivey this user exit is not called, i even hard coded the break point

can any one suggest what to do

m.a

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check there are no standard rules for determination of storage location in transaction OVLQ.

Regards,

Himanshu

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check there are no standard rules for determination of storage location in transaction OVLQ.

Regards,

Himanshu

0 Kudos

hai himanshu,

i checked the note which says that there should be no standard rules for the same ,

but we haev standard rules defined

m.a

0 Kudos

Hi,

Then in that case i dont think this exit would trigger, right i think you need to remove the rule first for this one to trigger.

Regards,

Himanshu

0 Kudos

hai solved by self,

as the rule has to be maintained and the user exit should be called for this i have changed the funciotn module

SD_STORAGE_LOCATION_DETERMINE , for particular sales organization and order type for which i have to determine storage location , when ever the condition is reached at line 135 i blanked the rule since it is blanked then it will call the user exit and it will determine the storage location in user exit,

this was done for particualr order type and sales organization and rest it is normal

regards

m.a