Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have creted a program to create the custome idoc.

Generally this contains large amount of data.

while executing the program in production system i am getting error like

TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED.

Could you please give me the reason and solution if any one found same type of problem.

Thanks in advance.

shyla

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyla,

please take a look at tranaction st22, there you´ll find a few hints at the possible cause of your error. We´ve experienced a situation much alike and checked our profile parameters. That´s the forst step to take. If evenerything ther is all right, try to evaluate whether it´s possible to split the selection into more steps.

Sorry I can´t be of more help, but checking the parameters might help (cf. note 166551).

Ute

Message was edited by:

Ute S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

check this

YOu are running short of memory during the running of the program. In me experience this is donw to 1 of 2 things:

1. You have internal tables which are massive (too big !!! ). Reduce the size by gathering data from teh database in packets.

2. You are using the sql statement ' select' and use a range table in the select statement that is too big. The database cannot handle unlimited amounts of data in internal tables used with the ' where xyz in s_range_table'.

thanks

mrutyun^