Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Messages not getting refreshed even after error rectification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing an issue of Error messages not getting removed even after i have rectified the Error cause.

This problem i'm facing on our CRM 7 system.

When i checked same scenario on pur test server it works as expected but on Prod server error messages still remains.

Plz let me know if you have some solution on this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek

7 REPLIES 7

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

I am not sure but is there ant transport request missed.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

There is no such TR misses.

This is not related to any Z-development but for entire system it's working like that.

Custom and Stadard transaction both behaving same way that error msg not getting refreshed even after rectification.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek Khedekar

0 Kudos

Vivek,

This is the standard behaviour. You have to delete the error messages manually using function module CRM_MESSAGE_DELETE or CRM_MESSAGE_DELETE_SINGLE.

0 Kudos

Hi Arseni,

This behavior is coming for Standard transactions also which is untouched for any enhancement.

In one of my Z-development i have used FM CRM_MESSAGE_DELETE to clear some messages.

It works on my test environment but not in production system.

Don't know is there any config or setting disturbed in PROD.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek

0 Kudos

As far as I know the only customizing related to CRM messages is in view clusters CRMV_MESSAGES_C and CRMV_MESSAGES. But I don't think that they are responsible for your problems.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have compared these tables from Quality and Prod Server. Both are in sync.

Hence certainly not related to these tables.

But i do believe something is some difference between our these 2 systems.

Might be some config. is missing or different which causes No Error msg refresh even after rectifying them.

Plz anybody help me out for this..

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek

0 Kudos

I think that you have activated the message trace. Execute program CRM_MESSAGES in your production system and deactivate it.

According to the documentation of this program when the trace is active:

In trace mode, messages are not deleted physically, but logically. They

are then displayed further in status "deleted" in the application log.