Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message v1 437

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting messages like ' Date 03/06/2012 is in past" in the job log in SM37 for a particular job. The job is related to financial posting program.

Where is this message coming from? I found out that it's a V1 (437) class message but how's it getting raised?

Can it hamper the performance in any way and how to resolve this message?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Shashank Sahay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You saw this message via SM37 in job log, so what is the name of the report executed in this step of job. (Look at stes or at log for a message like "Step xxx started (program xxxxxxxxx)" before the error mesage raised.

(You could also note the program and variant names and execute in SA38/SE38)

Regards,

Raymond

7 REPLIES 7

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You saw this message via SM37 in job log, so what is the name of the report executed in this step of job. (Look at stes or at log for a message like "Step xxx started (program xxxxxxxxx)" before the error mesage raised.

(You could also note the program and variant names and execute in SA38/SE38)

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

I have checked the program separately, but couldn't find the place where it's being raised.

The particular warning message is getting repeated in the job log nearly hundred times.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This doesn't cause a considerable overhead to the performance.

As long as this is not a error message this will not concern you.

To resolve this message you need to give the current date or future date wherever applicable.

0 Kudos

Thanks shambu

Can you specify from where the message was being raised, since i couldn't find that in the particular step ( the program ).

Are these messages logged in automatically if we use any past date? the log had the message repeated for one single date numerous times.

0 Kudos

Is this a custom program?

I am guessing this program posting some documents in a LOOP.

So for each instance it will give this Warning message.

0 Kudos

Maybe this will help.

Go to SE91 > Input the message class and number > Then click WHERE-USED-LIST > Select PROGRAM then execute > Find the program then double click > It will direct you to the line part of the program where the message calls.

Regards,

Jake

Former Member
0 Kudos

If its warning , you can just ignore it .

Priya.