Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error LSVIMDAT ... Pls help me ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I create maintenance view a customize table, it require screen, I choose "two screen" and screen one = 1, screen second = 2.After that, I active. It raise error :"OK_CODE has already been declared." in INCLUDE LSVIMDAT .

Pls tell me what happen and how to fix it.Thanks !!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bach,

When you generate a table maintenance, SAP uses a number if standard includes to support the generation, one of which is LSVIMDAT.

Now, you have created two screens for the table maintenance, and those are saved under a Z function group main program. By any chance, have you defined a DATA declaration like DATA: OK_CODE TYPE SY-UCOMM in your function group top include, to allow you to handle the click of a button or the like in your table maintenance screen? If yes, please rename the ok_code since SAP has used the same name for its OKCODE.

More importantly, please avoid making manual changes to screens generated for table maintenances because they can impact the table maintenance standard functionality.

Regards,

Aditya

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bach,

When you generate a table maintenance, SAP uses a number if standard includes to support the generation, one of which is LSVIMDAT.

Now, you have created two screens for the table maintenance, and those are saved under a Z function group main program. By any chance, have you defined a DATA declaration like DATA: OK_CODE TYPE SY-UCOMM in your function group top include, to allow you to handle the click of a button or the like in your table maintenance screen? If yes, please rename the ok_code since SAP has used the same name for its OKCODE.

More importantly, please avoid making manual changes to screens generated for table maintenances because they can impact the table maintenance standard functionality.

Regards,

Aditya

0 Kudos

Thanks Aditya, my problem's solved