Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SAPSCRIPT For Cheque Printing

former_member207009
Participant
0 Kudos

I have copied SAPscript from standard one "F110_PRENUM_CHCK".

And trying to print this on cheque but problem is that all the cheque value are printingon

third page instead of first page .

If somebody have work on that and faced same problem and got resolved

so please provide me solution of that..

Thanks

Gaurav sharma

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member184569
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Check the variant in print program, the print program would be RFFOUS_C that you use to call the sap script. In that many check boxes are there. The selected checkboxes might include unwanted information which might be printed in the first two pages. (probably without data). Check with the functional also and select/unselect only the required checkboxes.

Hope that will bring your cheque to the first page.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

ahce you done any modifications to the copied script ? there might be an issue with the stationary you are trying to print also. please provide more details.

best regards,

swanand

arindam_m
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you see the design of the SAPScript it has a provision of a letter and summary information to be printed along with cheque. I think you need to un-check the request for Summary information to get just the cheque.

Cheers,

Arindam

anilkumar_kalkivai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Check the window related to cheque is placed which page.

I remember it is definitely not on first page.

If that is the case you need to redesign the cheque.

Regards,

Anil.

former_member207009
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Actually we have only one page in sapscript but in output it takes 4 pages automatically .

And first two pages show only layout which i designed in sapscript without value instead of values it show XXXXXXX .

And my required data prints on third and fourth page .

so please if anybody have any solution let me know .

Thanks

Gaurav Sharma

former_member184569
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Check the variant in print program, the print program would be RFFOUS_C that you use to call the sap script. In that many check boxes are there. The selected checkboxes might include unwanted information which might be printed in the first two pages. (probably without data). Check with the functional also and select/unselect only the required checkboxes.

Hope that will bring your cheque to the first page.

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

Check the parameters in the transaction that you are using to print the check. It is not a problem of the sapscript.

Ask for a FI consultant help.

Regards

Miguel

former_member207009
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Susmita ,

Thanks my problem of four pages has resolved there was one field in variant for Number of

sample checks, that was given 2 . Now i have removed this which have resolved my problem . But other thing is that in output there is two pages now,  is it possible to  reduce 2nd page ?

Thanks

Gaurav